Over the course of the last year, we have worked extensively to develop the products we offer to our rabbit feed customers. We have done this in coordination with a veterinarian and nutritionist that have experience raising and showing multiple breeds of rabbits on a large scale. We have done research, we have conducted feeding trials, and are excited to finally share these improvements with our valued customers!
Many of you are familiar with the benefits of our current Best-In-Show products:
- They contain LifeGuard®, which is a proprietary blend of prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes specifically designed to support digestive health and immune function.
- They contain Omega 3 Fatty Acids to support optimal coat condition.
- They are made with Yucca Schidigera Extract to reduce ammonium secretion and improve air quality in hutches.
What’s New in our Best-In-Show Rabbit Food?
While the foundation of these formulas will remain the same, as of December 2021, our Best-In-Show feeds – 18% Best-In-Show Rabbit Feed (800) and 16% Best-In-Show (801) – will have the following added benefits:
- They contain a higher level of crude fiber to support digestive motility and overall function
- They are made with timothy meal, a higher quality fiber source, which improves overall digestibility
- They contain seaweed-derived calcium to support a consistent gut pH and the sustainability of good bacteria
- We’ve created a feeding chart to provide recommended feeding rates, according to class of rabbit and level of activity
As always, we strive to offer products that we are proud to stand behind.
We hope your bunnies love these new and improved formulas as much as ours do!